Friday, June 9, 2017

WELCOME!

Welcome to Mrs. Fabiola’s Class!
Dear Parents and Friends,I am thrilled to welcome you to Freedomland Christian Academy! I am eager and am excited about all the learning and fun that will happen in our program this year! There are so many things I want for the children in my class: to know that they are special to God, their parents and the Freedomland community! To use the gifts God has given them to develop self-confidence, enthusiasm for school, basic math concepts, use of more descriptive language and improved fine motor control. We will all learn to work and grow together given time and encouragement. I believe in creating an environment for my students that is positive, safe, creative and fun and that children learn best in an atmosphere of comfort and where they feel successful.I have been teaching early childhood education for 14 years and I love it! My style of teaching is a multi-sensory approach where children are actively engaged in the learning process. I believe that the classroom setting is part of the curriculum and work hard to change and update centers during the year. I also feel privileged to be an extension of the family by setting the foundation for Faith Base learning with a curriculum that is centered on the Scriptures values and the truths of God’s Word. I am so excited about this school year and look forward to meeting you!

God Bless, Mrs. Fabiola Campos

No comments:

Post a Comment